Sunday, March 09, 2008

since you been gone

big surprise... not much has happened in my immediate day to day.
i go to to work. i do yoga on MWF and LOVE it. I teach on Tu/Th and am exhausted after it. and then i come home.

I did go to the pride banquet on wed and i got to sit at saralyn's table which was nice. the table set up was lovely like a wedding and the food was impressive but too rich for me. on friday night i had dinner with dawn at el myr and tried the bbq chicken. it was divine. last night i went over to seema's and made penne with vodka sauce and learned the layout of her place for when i watch her cat nonni. today i have letter writing, work out, recycle, maybe grade a bit and then i head to mel's for the afternoon. then hell word with sarah and kim. i got a new bottle of wine we are going to try. it was recommended by my friend cowboy. i will let you know how it goes.

so my only other topic of discussion is: BABIES. see i had three people in my life having babies within a few weeks of each other. i have this dream of doing a longitudinal study on each of them and discuss environment and family of origin. does anyone else out there think like this? most just send flowers, i set up sociological studies in my head.

anywho, baby #1 is zach, my new little nephew. he was born just before valentine's day in colorado springs. baby #2 is katie and john's baby in new york. she was born on february 28th. here are some pics of her. her name is molly. i call this one sweet babygirl:



and this one is sweet family:



and this one is called what-the-fuck-have-you-done-to-me-get-me-the-fuck-out-of-here-i-am-PISSED:



of course that one is my favorite.

now baby #3 comes to us from oakland california via mel and tanner. baby julian was born on march 7th, and i don't have any pics yet, but when i do, i will post them.

so that is it for babies for a while. i have a a high school friend maria who is pregnant, but i think we have a few months before that one comes out.

oh, i also saw "no country for old men" yesterday. what a beautiful (but violent) film. OH AND ONE MORE THING: my friend dusty graduated from doggy training academy WITH HONORS (of course). I am so proud of her.

happy time change day yall!

No comments: