Sunday, February 15, 2009

sunday morning

Hi All

And Happy Sunday morning.

I don't have all that much to report really. Jes and I spent all day looking at stuff for houses. We looked at couches and stoves and frigs and washer and dryers. We also continued to worry over what shade grey to paint the living room and what color green would look good in the kitchen. do we own a home? no, not yet. but keep your fingers crossed. All I know is that I could NEVER be a personal shopper for a living. It wears me out and makes me real cranky real quick.

We also have watched a few movies lately. We watched "Nick and Norah's playlist" or whatever it is called. I love the guy that plays Nick, but that has been true since Juno. It's pretty funny. A little slow in places, but worth a rental. We also watched "Secret Life of Bees" a definite must watch if not only b/c Queen Latifah AND Alicia Keyes are in it, and other people. And then we watched "Death at a Funeral" a sort of funny british comedy. Jes wasn't feeling it. Parts of it were funny, but if you miss it, its not the end of the world.

Today I have some work to do and then I hope to go to the Think Pink women's basketball game to show my support. I think Jes is going for a bike ride with Angie B. this morning. She went with Angie T. last weekend. She only rides bikes with people named Angie. Just kidding.

Anywho my sister sent me some lovely pictures of her family. Or maybe I stole them off Facebook. Either way, here are a few.

Let us begin with Zach and a cupcake for his first birthday:



ooh i want to eat that belly.

Next is the boys (ben and zach) together. cuties:



and finally the whole family. how lovely.



ok that is that. I need to give larry purrbox his pills and get jes's hiney out of bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you want me to send out my color wheels? If you haven't already done it, check out Benjamin Moore paints-they have beautiful, very modern colors. Look in the pottery barn website for ideas. Did I mention I'm a kick ass painter? fingers crossed! love you

Bee said...

Shopping is my nemesis. I can pretty much only stick it out for an hour or two before I start hating everything.