Thursday, October 12, 2006

a very bad blogger

yall

i am sorry i have been so remiss with the blog.
i have to say that work has really picked up and its kind of kicking my butt
that paired with friends visiting has really kept me busy busy busy.
so the bad news is i don't really have the time to write more right now
the good news i have plenty to talk about: my friend erin visiting, my friend maria visiting, touring the UN, touring the cloisters, celebrity sightings, and so on.
i also have a few lovely pictures to post.

so....
stay tuned until the weekend when life gets a little bit easier for me.
and also get pumped for IDKE 8 in Austin! for more info on that, go to:

www.idkeaustin.com

i hope yall had a wonderful coming out day (yesterday), in case you were wondering, i am a big flaming lesbo.there, i did my duty. i came out (again). you know what is bonkers? this february, i will have been out as a dyke for 15 years. that is for reals yall.

1 comment:

ponyboy said...

what?! you're a homosechual? oh donna, my momma & i will pray for your immortal soul.