Tuesday, January 15, 2008

just kicking it

this is how bad tv is tonight:
i am watching the E True Hollywood story about Jenna Jameson.
Pathetic? Yes.
They are interviewing her and I think she is drunk or high.

Anywho, this past weekend I had some fun. On Saturday, I went to Joe's coffee house with Emma and worked on school stuff
Then that night we met up with Angie and Elin at their place and I introduced them to the joy that is Mexican Train dominoes. Everyone was completely hooked after the first round. And each of us won a couple times, so that was good too. What was totally weird is that we were all Midwestern. Emma is from Indiana, me from Illinois, Elin from Wisconsin and Angie from Minnesota (or vice versa-- i should know). Anywho, the midwest was representing at that game night for shizzle.

On Sunday I went to another party/game night at our new neighbors Leah & Katie. No dominoes here, we played apples to apples, but they did love my veggie dogs in a blanket. Usually Jes makes these, so I didn't know how many crescent rolls I needed, so I didn't bring many and they were gone pretty quick. It was a fun time, I met some new people and we talked about all kinds of stuff.

After that I headed over to Kim and Sarah's to watch the L Word. That show sucks so bad I can't stand it. I mean really, its so poorly written and acted I don't even want to go into it. It's unacceptable with as many good queer women writers and actors as there are.

My tattoo is getting better slowly, but now that the angry crusties are gone, the skin still feels kind of weird. Jes will be here next weekend and I am going to compare it to hers and then see if I should go to a dermatologist or back to the tattoo joint or what. the color is so horrible. i mean really it looks like someone colored it with a blue marker that was running out. i am still glad we got them, i just wish they would have turned out better.

that is about all i have to report. larry let me sleep through the night last night for the first time since jes left. i slept for seven glorious hours. hoping we will get a repeat tonight.

today is my sister's bday. happy birthday kath!

No comments: