Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Night Blogging

It's me and the boys tonight. Jes is out getting drinks with friends.

I am watching house hunters while I drink yet another hot toddy.

I am trying to rally until 9pm when I plan to take some generic nyquil pills and hit the hay. Y'all I am OVER this cold. For real. Today my nose and eyes just starting running and really have not stopped. I look like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and my sinus are just throbbing. I almost used an entire box of kleenex at work and then finally I gave up and came home.

Billy Joel next door has stopped playing and I hope it stays that way b/c earlier when he was playing I seriously almost started crying (technically I already was b/c my eyes won't stop tearing up, but you get the point). The noise just made my head hurt.

My second week of work was as good as my first week. I got my computer, a phone, and my office supplies so I ready to go! I am off on Monday for Martin Luther King's bday and then I am excited to watch the inauguration on Tuesday with co-workers. I think I am going to make some red, white, and blue cupcakes for the occasion. GOBAMA! That looks like I am cheering for Alabama State, so let me revise: GO OBAMA!

Not much else to report here. It's just been work and fighting off illness here in the mansion. I am willing myself healthy so I can hang with Sarah, Kim, the boys, and Ruthie this weekend. If I can't get healthy, I will take a rain check, but I will be so so sad.

Ok Everybody Hates Chris is on. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh man, i thought from your title that you were awaiting the debut of Friday Night Lights. You should watch it. Good stuff.

BTW, feel better soon!